Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digi TV
Digi Tv Romania funktioniert nicht über CCCamd. Über alte MGCamd Linien funktioniert es einwandfrei. Benutze vu+ solo, vu+solo se,Dreambox 520,Dreambox 525 und MK Digital xp1000. Bei alle funktioniert es nur über MGCamd. Images die ich benutze sind Open vix und Blackhole. Alles natürlich über neusten oscam.
Habe jetzt wegen sky nur noch CCCamd Linien gekauft und jetzt kein DIGI TV mehr. Haben andere Nutzer das gleiche Problem?

Digi Tv Romania does not work with CCCamd. Over old MGCamd lines it works fine. Use vu+ solo, vu+solo se,Dreambox 520,Dreambox 525 and MK Digital xp1000. All of them only work with MGCamd. Images I use are Open vix and Blackhole. All over the latest oscam, of course.
Now I only bought CCCamd lines because of sky de and no DIGI TV anymore. Do other users have the same problem?
(09-17-2019, 06:48 PM)Sirmeabe Wrote: Digi Tv Romania funktioniert nicht über CCCamd. Über alte MGCamd Linien funktioniert es einwandfrei. Benutze vu+ solo, vu+solo se,Dreambox 520,Dreambox 525 und MK Digital xp1000. Bei alle funktioniert es nur über MGCamd. Images die ich benutze sind Open vix und Blackhole. Alles natürlich über neusten oscam.
Habe jetzt wegen sky nur noch CCCamd Linien gekauft und jetzt kein DIGI TV mehr. Haben andere Nutzer das gleiche Problem?

Digi Tv Romania does not work with CCCamd. Over old MGCamd lines it works fine. Use vu+ solo, vu+solo se,Dreambox 520,Dreambox 525 and MK Digital xp1000. All of them only work with MGCamd. Images I use are Open vix and Blackhole. All over the latest oscam, of course.
Now I only bought CCCamd lines because of sky de and no DIGI TV anymore. Do other users have the same problem?

all is working fine.. digi tv romania works just fine with oscam..
past me your line and your oscam.server config either in private message or in mail sky.limitles@gmail.com
Photo 
If you have instaled the Oscam and its running you sould see it in the webinf of  Openpli (see picture)
from here you can config your lines 

Quote:[Image: 800px-Webif-001.png]
Cool